Friday, September 30, 2011

Let's face it

Halo blogger :)
I guess this is my first time blogging with english.
Everyone also know that my english is just like a shit :/
and i like to use my own broken english language, haha.
Well, i will try to improve my broken english =D

Don't know why my mind keep telling me want to graduate,
and my heart think so.
I really want graduate lar :(
You know why? Cause i want catch up with your feet.
I have the courage to follow it!

---

Well, i need to stop being so damn emotional about everything.
Final exam is coming soon, after one month is my lovely holiday!
Wooohooo =D Expecting!
I swear i want play until siao =D

I often catch myself constantly wondering how you are,
sitting alone with my mine set so far..
remembering your smile, voice and touch, damn this life..
I'm missing you too much!
<3


待续


No comments: